- Come earlier: Start time for the joint service is at 10 am.
- Park in our lots and the garage as usual, then walk to St. John’s (about 5 minutes away).
- Use our nurseries (staffed with our volunteers in our nursery at Redeemer) for children ages 3 and under; plus our security team member is on duty at Redeemer.
- Take kids aged 4 and older to the Joint Service; there will be no Children’s Worship this week.
- Give tithes and offerings to Redeemer using the envelopes with our sticker on them, which we’ll be handing out as you arrive at the joint service; give money to St. John’s by dropping it in their offering plate.
- Hear Craig preach: Our senior pastor is back and preaching the joint service!
So in Christ Jesus you are all children of God through faith, for all of you who were baptized into Christ have clothed yourselves with Christ. There is neither Jew nor Gentile, neither slave nor free, nor is there male and female, for you are all one in Christ Jesus. Galatians 3:26-28
Join us for worship–across cultures, races, and denominations!