Preschool Redeemer Kids
This past Sunday, October 26 we began learning that God is all-powerful, all-knowing, and all-present. The truths that our loving God is everywhere, that he sees and knows all, and that he can do anything he wants to do are foundational for your child’s understanding of God. We learned Catechism question and answer #10.
10. Where is God? God is everywhere.
We also learned Genesis 28:15a “I am with you and will watch over you wherever you go.” The kids were taught hand motions to go with the verse. Parents, ask your children to see if they can teach you.
Elementary Redeemer Kids
Sunday, October 26 was a big week for our elementary students, as they learned seven new questions and answers to the Catechism. The focus of these questions and answers is that God made Adam and Eve different from all the other creatures by making them in his own image. By creating them in his own image, he gave both man and woman equal value and dignity.
16. Who were our first parents? Adam and Eve.
17. How did God create man? God created man, male and female, after his own image.
18. Of what were our first parents made? God made Adam’s body out of the ground and Eve’s body out of a rib from Adam.
19. What else did God give Adam and Eve besides bodies? He gave them souls that will last forever.
20. Do you have a soul as well as a body? Yes. And my soul is going to last forever.
21. How do you know your soul will last forever? Because the Bible tells me so.
22. In what condition did God make Adam and Eve? He made them holy and happy.