Praise God from whom all blessings flow! The small electrical fire that started in one of our nursery rooms was miraculously halted. The firemen who came looked at the evidence and declared it was a miracle the whole building didn’t burn up. Thank you, Father, for stopping the fire by your mighty hand!
FOR THIS SUNDAY
Because there was a fire in the Education Building this past week, smoke and soot are covering everything in most of the rooms. So several things are impacted for this Sunday, November 8.
- We will only have 100 spots for worship during the service at 10 am in the sanctuary. And we’ll have 100 spots for the service at 5 pm. Reserve spots for worship services here!
- There will be no overflow space in the Fellowship Hall available and no nurseries for this Sunday.
- Bathrooms upstairs should be used in emergencies only and accessed by the back stairs.
- Dr. Greg Perry from ThirdMill will preach for the morning, and our assistant pastor Rev. John Song will preach for the evening.
- The worship services will be different, so feel free to sign up to attend both! Or check out our YouTube channel if you’d to watch one or both via livesteam.
- We’ll still be social distancing and wearing masks while in the buildings for these services.
If you’re worshiping at home this week, you can watch and worship along with us at 10 am in real time using this special livestream link. No need to “log in” to YouTube to view the livestream.
If you’d like to view our electronic bulletin on your phone, tablet, or other smart device, then check here on our website for the latest bulletin posted by Saturday night.